EventsAll Foreign Policy
What Does the Latest Wave of Violence in Israel Portend? A Conversation with George Deek October 29th Event
What is China's Strategy in Asia? And What Should the Next American President Do About It? October 23rd Event
Warfighting at Sea: What Has Changed Since the Falklands War of 1982 October 21st Event
Does Putin’s Move on Syria Make Russia the New Middle East Power Broker? September 29th event
Can the P5+1's Vienna Deal Prevent an Iranian Nuclear Breakout? Senator Tom Cotton and Middle East scholars weigh in
Dialogues on American Foreign Policy and World Affairs: Senator John McCain & Walter Russell Mead July 21st Event
The Islamic State's Religious Cleansing and the Urgency of a Strategic Response featuring remarks by His Eminence Cardinal Dolan
The Hundred-Year Marathon: China's Secret Strategy to Replace America as the Global Superpower Hudson's Michael Pillsbury on China's competition with the U.S.
Lessons from the Putin Wars in Crimea & Georgia: An Evening with President Mikheil Saakashvili
Roads to a Free Syria: What are the International Community's Responsibilities and Options?
When Iran Gets the Bomb: What Will It Do? What Will Others Do? What Will Be the Costs?
Latin American Recognition of a Palestinian "State"—Repercussions for U.S. and Israeli Diplomacy
- Center for the Economics of the Internet
- Current Trends in Islamist Ideology
- Center for Religious Freedom
- Center for Global Prosperity
- Initiative on Future Innovation
- Obesity Solutions Initiative
- Bradley Center for Philanthropy & Civic Renewal
- Center for American Seapower
- Center for Substance Abuse Policy Research
- Kleptocracy Initiative
- Hudson Institute Political Studies