Hudson Institute is one of the oldest and most respected think tanks in the world. Founded in 1961 by Herman Kahn and headquartered in Washington D.C. Hudson has garnered local, national, and international acclaim with its hands-on research and offers a unique opportunity to work with Hudson researchers in policy areas.
Hudson Institute is one of the oldest and most respected think tanks in the world. Founded in 1961 by Herman Kahn and headquartered in Washington D.C. the Institute offers internships in our office in Washington, D.C. to undergraduates, graduates, and postgraduate students. Hudson has garnered local, national, and international acclaim with its hands-on research and offers a unique opportunity for its interns to work with Hudson researchers in policy areas such as Campaign Reform, Economic and Employment Policy, Middle East Studies, Philanthropy and Civic Renewal, National Security Studies, and Science in Public Policy.
Internship Program Duties
- Hudson interns are required to devote a minimum of 15 hours per week in an unpaid capacity.
- Fall, winter, spring, and summer internships are available each year.
- Some programs hire interns on an as-needed basis, so please take a look at Hudson's interest areas to see if we do work in a field that interests you.
- Unless specified below, to apply for a Hudson Institute Internship, please email a cover letter, résumé, and your area of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hudson Institute seeks interns to support our scholars’ work on national security and international affairs issues. If selected, you will work withLearn More and Apply
Hudson Institute seeks interns to support our scholars’ work on issues related to economics, finance, housing markets, and government regulation. IfLearn More and Apply
Project Specific Internship Positions
Interns with Hudson Institute’s Kleptocracy Initiative (KI) work on projects which address the threats posed to democracy and national security by corLearn More and Apply
- Center for the Economics of the Internet
- Current Trends in Islamist Ideology
- Center for Religious Freedom
- Center for Global Prosperity
- Initiative on Future Innovation
- Obesity Solutions Initiative
- Bradley Center for Philanthropy & Civic Renewal
- Center for American Seapower
- Center for Substance Abuse Policy Research
- Kleptocracy Initiative
- Hudson Institute Political Studies