For half a century, Hudson Institute has been a trusted resource for decision makers and opinion leaders on domestic and international issues.
Hudson’s unique, analytical approach develops sound policies, combining a blend of skepticism of conventional wisdom with optimism and a strong belief in the power of free peoples, free markets, and the role of technologies as a driver of economic progress.
Hudson forges ideas that promote security, prosperity, and freedom. By supporting Hudson, you play a crucial part in our tradition of providing policymakers with the tools they need to better understand the complex challenges of today, and those to come. Your tax-deductible gift is a valued contribution towards maintaining the Hudson tradition of providing an independent and credible resource for policy makers. Support at all levels is welcome, and Hudson accepts gifts in several forms, including cash, gifts in kind, and gifts of stock.
As a sponsor of Hudson you’ll be eligible to receive the Institute’s regular email newsletter and event announcements—and enjoy early access to major publications, exclusive invitations to private scholar briefings, and special updates about ongoing Hudson research on topics of greatest concern to you.
For any questions about supporting Hudson, please contact:
- Center for American Seapower
- Center for Defense Concepts and Technology
- Center for the Economics of the Internet
- Center for Religious Freedom
- Center for Substance Abuse Policy Research
- Coronavirus Insights and Analysis
- Current Trends in Islamist Ideology
- First Step Act Independent Review Committee
- Forum for Intellectual Property
- Hamilton Commission on Securing America’s National Security Innovation Base
- Hudson Institute Political Studies
- Japan Chair
- Kleptocracy Initiative
- Quantum Alliance Initiative
- South Asia Program