In the MediaAll South Asia Program
Aparna Pande discusses her new book, “Making India Great”
The Indian Futures
Aparna Pande discusses India’s foreign policy.
Aparna Pande discusses ongoing tensions between India and China.
Radio Free Asia
Aparna Pande discusses how India can become a great power.
States of Anarchy
Aparna Pande discusses the US-India relationship following President Trump’s visit to India.
None of the Above Podcast
Aparna Pande discusses Donald Trump’s visit to India.
Husain Haqqani discusses Modi’s move to revoke Article 370, changing the legal status of Kashmir and taking away their political autonomy.
Husain Haqqani discussed the why the Sri Lanka bombings caught analysts by surprise, and what government's can learn from the tragedy.
Aparna Pande testifies before House Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific, May 23, 2018
Civil Nuclear Cooperation with Pakistan: Prospects and Consequences, Testimony before the U.S. House Committee on Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Terrorism, Nonproliferation, and Trade, December 8, 2015
- Coronavirus Insights and Analysis
- South Asia Program
- Center for Defense Concepts and Technology
- Center for the Economics of the Internet
- Current Trends in Islamist Ideology
- Center for Religious Freedom
- Food Policy Center
- Center for American Seapower
- Center for Substance Abuse Policy Research
- Kleptocracy Initiative
- Hudson Institute Political Studies
- Center for the Future of Liberal Society
- Task Force on Federal IT Procurement
- Quantum Alliance Initiative
- First Step Act Independent Review Committee
- Japan Chair
- Forum for Intellectual Property