In the MediaAll Center for Peace and Security in the Middle East
Michael Doran discusses U.S. power and influence in the Middle East.
Michael Doran discusses China’s emerging presence in the Middle East.
Michael Doran discusses China’s attempts at Middle Eastern supremacy.
Michael Doran discusses the implications of Coronavirus on Iran and Iran-U.S. relations.
The Tikvah Podcast
Mike Doran discusses the Soleimani strike and US-Iran tensions.
Michael Doran discusses Trump’s Iran strategy.
Michael Doran and Blaise Misztal debate Syria, Turkey, the Kurds, and the state of the U.S. alliance system
Michael Doran discusses the president’s decision to remove troops from northern Syria and what’s next in the region
- Center for Peace and Security in the Middle East
- Center for Defense Concepts and Technology
- Center for the Economics of the Internet
- Center for Religious Freedom
- Center for Substance Abuse Policy Research
- Coronavirus Insights and Analysis
- Current Trends in Islamist Ideology
- First Step Act Independent Review Committee
- Forum for Intellectual Property
- Hamilton Commission on Securing America’s National Security Innovation Base
- Hudson Institute Political Studies
- Japan Chair
- Kleptocracy Initiative
- Quantum Alliance Initiative
- South Asia Program