Senior Fellow (Non-Resident)
Director, Initiative on the Future of India and South Asia
Director for South and Central Asia
C. Christine Fair
Provost’s Distinguished Associate Professor, Security Studies Program, Georgetown University
Editor, Strategic Affairs, The Indian Express
Routledge Handbook Of Contemporary Pakistan
From Chanakya To Modi: The Evolution Of India's Foreign Policy
India Vs Pakistan: Why Can't We Just Be Friends?
In the MediaView all
Husain Haqqani discussed the why the Sri Lanka bombings caught analysts by surprise, and what government's can learn from the tragedy.
Rebeccah Heinrichs discussed the attacks in Sri Lanka.
In a podcast interview with KCBS’s Jason Brooks on “The Crisis Next Door,” Husain Haqqani discusses the history behind India-Pakistan tensions.
The story of Asia Bibi is almost unbelievable, particularly to those of us who enjoy unparalleled freedoms....Continue Reading
Besides harming US-India strategic cooperation, the S-400 is part and parcel of an inferior suite of defence technologies made by a fading Russian pow...Continue Reading
Washington cannot penalise India on the economic front and expect New Delhi to collaborate with the United States on the Indo-Pacific front. ...Continue Reading
- Center for the Economics of the Internet
- Current Trends in Islamist Ideology
- Center for Religious Freedom
- Food Policy Center
- Center for American Seapower
- Center for Substance Abuse Policy Research
- Kleptocracy Initiative
- Hudson Institute Political Studies
- The Center for the Future of Liberal Society
- Task Force on Federal IT Procurement
- Quantum Alliance Initiative
- First Step Act Independent Review Committee