Recent ResearchView all
Hudson NewsView all
John Walters is quoted in POLITICO on what could have been done to lessen the damage of the opioid crisis.
Ken Weinstein is quoted in The Washington Post on the way China is using Huawei as high-tech surveillance when sold abroad.
Hudson Institute is quoted in POLITICO on the event it hosted featuring remarks from Undersecretary of Defense for Research and Engineering, Mike Griffin.
- Center for the Economics of the Internet
- Current Trends in Islamist Ideology
- Center for Religious Freedom
- Food Policy Center
- Center for American Seapower
- Center for Substance Abuse Policy Research
- Kleptocracy Initiative
- Hudson Institute Political Studies
- The Center for the Future of Liberal Society
- Task Force on Federal IT Procurement
- Quantum Alliance Initiative
- First Step Act Independent Review Committee
- Japan Chair